Monday, August 24, 2009

"Weight Against the Wind"

“Weight Against the Wind”

My hands are the hands of school
Against my appeal
Especially birds, the spirit of nature –
The interests of pain itself.

I said it's a disease in humans.
Animals under the conditions, but I still love you.
Then, learn to love another day
To ensure that non-word.
What is life? Hard white sweat
But only white pages.

Many people, like their inner skins –
Difficult to handle and move,
Pure, when ready, ready to eat in their nature.
Common sense and soft hands
Remain hidden in words.
Almost all these criminals, some energy,
Light and love: birds to teach me.

The wind continued to be mined.
Your mother and I love blood and meat –
My favourite trade: those who love ghosts.
Hopefully, the destruction of mountain people
Which centres the silence of his small right and wrong:
All these, I really do not want all the best in the world.
Good taste or bad, I do not want shame or secrecy.

This work was based on "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by Friedrich Nietzsche (http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1998/1998-h/1998-h.htm), in particular chapter LV, “The Spirit of Gravity”. It was translated from English to Filipino to Bulgarian to Thai to Japanese to Lithuanian to Hebrew to Maltese then back to English, courtesy of Google Translate (http://translate.google.com), before the resulting parts were reconstituted into the form shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment